Greetings,
   We all know that having clear skin is definitely not easy but very important, I will be sharing with you some tips that will help keep your skin feeling nice with some easy simple soothing and smoothing steps
I go to Career Link at South Seattle College. In my blog I will be sharing with you professional information and what it takes to do this career based on the job shadows I will be doing. I will also be giving you researched information on these different careers on skin care such as Estheticians and Dermatology and even a bit of Cosmetology which means I will be shadowing real professionals while they are working and get an ideal look and feel of there career pathway , ever wonder what it’s actually like working your dream job? If skincare/Beauty is something you find interesting as a career then stay tuned for my next blog posts as I will be sharing major details!
    To start off a bit about myself I am eithteen years old my name is Jessenia Lovo I was raised in Seattle,Wa my family is hispanic. Ever since I was a little girl I remember being very cautious with my skin a lot of people don't realize all the things around us that are very toxic for the skin, I suggest using non alcohol products. Thanks to my grandma growing up she always knew a lot about natural remedies which is where a lot of my solutions come from.
Growing up I realized how important it is to pay attention to what you are putting into your skin for example just drinking water can help you soooo much that is just one example of good skin care check out my next post to learn more about some easy healthy steps on getting nice skin coming from real professionals.
See the source image


Comments